Laser marking is the practice of using lasers to engrave or mark an object. The technique does not involve the use of inks, nor does it involve tool bits which contact the engraving surface and wear out. Laser processing does not have direct contact with the work piece, so does not cause any mechanical extrusion or stress. It will not alter the physical properties of the materials processed.
With the advantages of high electrical–optical conversion efficiency, high beam quality and reliability, easy maintenance and operation, fiber laser marking machine has become mainstream products in solid laser industry and successfully applied in many fields. It is equipped with fiber laser generator for marking on metals and some non-metal materials
CFAN adopts and integrates advanced fiber laser, high-performance digital galvanometer, high performance marking control card and embedded computer into one portable fiber marking machine, compact structure and modern appearance perfectly reflects the laser product miniaturization and portability trend.
* Operation System: WIN7 / 32-bit.
* Software Language: Chinese & English.
* Compatible software: AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Photoshop etc.
* Compatible file format: pcx, dxf, bmp etc.
* Application: bar codes, QR codes, text, graphics and bitmap marking, Directly use shx, ttf etc font then automated coding, marking serial number, batch number, date and so on.
* Electric lift table: conveniently find laser focus.
* Red marking position preview: indicate the marking range, easy to place sample.
* High-speed digital galvanometer: German technology to ensure the accuracy and quality .
* Embedded Computer.
* Touch display screen .
Laser output power
Min. line width
Min. character size